- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a large bowl, mix together all Ingredients: to thoroughly combine.
3. Pack greased mini muffin cups with the mixture. Fill to the top as they will shrink a bit during cooking.
4. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden and cooked through.
Note: For a full size meatloaf, press mixture into a 9x5 loaf pan and bake for 50 minutes.
Photo by Catherine McCord, Weelicious.com