• Chicken thighs (skinless and boneless), cut in bite size pieces, marinated in enchilada sauce then sautéed and cooked through.
• 1 bottle/can of enchilada sauce
• Bag corn tortillas (enough for you and your partner)
• Shredded Mexican cheese.
• Optional: chop up and toss fresh cilantro or spring onions into the enchiladas (along with the chicken, cheese and salsa)
• Preheat oven to 350.
• If tortillas are fresh, sauté on each side just to brown. If already cooked, simply dip in some of the enchilada sauce to coat both sides. Then roll chicken, salsa and cheese inside each tortilla.
• Place seam side down in baking dish. When baking dish is full: pour enchilada sauce on top, then top with shredded cheese.
• Bake for 30 plus minutes.
• Serve warm with sour cream to top.
Recipe courtesy of TalkOfTomatoes.com
Photo by TalkOfTomatoes.com