It's a girl (or boy)! How should we go about sharing the news?
It's always exciting to announce what baby’s gender is! Here are a few fun ideas:
- Order a cake with pink or blue frosting inside—the first slice reveals baby’s sex!
- Buy "I love Grandma" (or Grandpa) onesies in blue or pink, and give them as a gift.
- Walk in wearing a maternity T that spells it out ("It’s a girl!" or "It’s a boy!").
- Order custom fortune cookies with the big news hidden inside.
- Invite everyone over to watch a video of the ultrasound and guess the sex. After, have one guest open a gift that reveals the truth.
Plus, more from The Bump:
What’s the Chance Baby’s Gender Could Be Wrong?
Gender Reveal Desserts
Maternity Photography Ideas