(Makes 10 Baby Servings)
1/2 Lb. Beef Chuck Boneless Roast, cut into ½-inch cubes
2 Tsp Olive Oil
1/4 Small Onion, chopped
1 Carrot or 10 Baby Carrots, peeled and chopped into 2 inch pieces
1 Medium Yukon Gold Potato, peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes
1 Cup Water
1. Heat the oil in a heavy bottom pot over medium/high heat.
2. Add the beef chunks and sear for 2-3 minutes on each side until brown.
3. Add the onions, carrots, potatoes and water.
4. Stir the ingredients and bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer.
5. Cover and cook for 1 hour 15 minutes or until the beef and vegetables are tender.
6. Puree in a food processor until smooth or desired texture for your baby.
Photo by Catherine McCord / The Bump