1 Large Sweet Potato
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Cut sweet potato into 2 Inch batons which resemble french fries. You can also cut them in long wedges so they resemble steak fries.
3. Place them on a cookie sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Toss until the sweet potatoes are coated with oil.
4. Place cookie sheet in the middle of the oven and bake for 15 minutes (Keep an eye on these little suckers. They go from golden to burnt quick!).
5. With a spatula, flip the potatoes, and continue to bake another 15 minutes or until they have a golden color.
6. Cool and serve.
Photo by Catherine McCord / The Bump