- 1 big handful of fresh strawberries, about 8 to 10, washed and chopped.
- 1 medium-sized banana, peeled
- Add strawberry slices and banana slices to blender.
- Purée until smooth.
- Add a bit of liquid to achieve desired consistency; you can add water, breast milk or regular milk.
- Place purée through strainer to remove remaining peels.
- Serve immediately or store.
Shopping tip! Select strawberries that are firm, plump, lustrous, moist-looking, deep red in color and smell sweet. Select bananas that are not bruised. Properly ripen bananas.
Photo by Shutterstock