What’s on Beyonce’s Baby Registry? These Are Our Picks Photo: PR Photos / The Bump
Ex-Destiny’s Child singer Kelly Rowland reportedly gave bestie and mama-to-be Beyonce a baby bathtub covered in thousands of Swarovski crystals, according to the Washington Post. The retail price for the tub: a whopping $5,200! The Diamond Bathtub, the company that designed the product, says it has other uses, too, like chilling your favorite beverages or bathing your pooches. Forget the sink or a plastic tub -- Beyonce’s baby will be getting clean in luxe surroundings.
We were inspired by Kelly Rowland’s gift, so we rounded up some other fabulous baby products that could be on Beyonce’s baby registry:
1. The My Carry Potty: Perfect for when Beyonce and Jay-Z’s baby is older. This portable potty is covered in Swarovski crystals and retails for $1,000. Baby will have a matching set – bejeweled toilet and tub!
2. Majestic Carriage Crib: Rumor has it Beyonce’s having a baby girl. If that’s true, this crib that looks exactly like a princess’s carriage and is perfect for the soon-to-be baby of music royalty. It costs $19,995 at PoshTots.com.
3. Gucci Diaper Bag: Of course, Beyonce will want a designer diaper bag. Gucci makes one with the signature monogram print and it retails for $950.
4. Silver Cross Pram: These strollers are handmade in the UK with a starting price of $2900. Pretty sweet ride!
5. Burberry Cashmere Baby Sleeper: We want one of these -- think of how cozy it must be to sleep in! It costs $225, but baby will be so snug.
What else do you think could be on Beyonce’s registry? Will you put any of these on your wishlist?
Plus, more from The Bump:
More Parenting and Pregnancy News Here
Mariah Carey Loses 30 lbs!
Is Kate Middleton Pregnant?
See More: Celeb News , Baby Showers , Baby Registry
recently added questions